Jane Iredale Cosmetics
Dr. Ricks chose to offer Jane Iredale Cosmetics at Radiance Medical Spa for many reasons. As a dermatologist, sun protection is of vital importance to him, so he loves that most Jane Iredale products have sun protection and many are even given the Skin Cancer Foundation’s Seal of Recommendation! He also wanted to make sure our makeup was clean and safe to use after procedures done in the office, which Jane Iredale is! See below for more information about what makes this makeup line so unique!
The Jane Iredale difference (Information provided by Jane Iredale cosmetics)
- Quality Formulas with Skin Care Benefits: We use the highest quality ingredients available to ensure satisfaction with performance, coverage, application and texture. Our minerals conform to the most current technological standards that guarantee broad spectrum sun protection. Where available, the vitamins and antioxidants we use are pharmaceutical grade and certified organic. All products are free of parabens, talc, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, fillers, and GMO ingredients.
- Four-in-One: Our multitasking products Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder, PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation, Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream and Dream Tint Tinted Moisturizer provide four important functions in one: foundation, concealer, active skin care benefits and broad-spectrum sunscreen.
- Coverage: Because we use pure mineral pigment with no fillers such as talc, our foundations and concealers give exceptional coverage that requires minimal touch-ups.
- Non-comedogenic: Our foundations form a protective barrier on the skin that allows it to breathe and function normally. Laboratory tests confirm that all of our products are non-comedogenic and do not block pores.
- Sun Protection: Seven jane iredale products have earned the Skin Cancer Foundation's Seal of Recommendation. To earn this seal, a manufacturer must provide scientific data showing that its products sufficiently and safely aid in the prevention of sun-induced damage to the skin. These products are: Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder SPF 20, PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation SPF 15 and 20, Dream Tint Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15, Glow Time Full Coverage Mineral BB Cream SPF 17 and 25, Powder-Me SPF Dry Sunscreen SPF 30, LipDrink Lip Balm SPF 15, HandDrink Hand Cream SPF 15
- Adherence: Our minerals bind together upon application so they resist running, creasing and smearing. They can easily be removed with a cleanser or our Magic Mitt microfiber cloth, which requires only water for effective cleansing.
- Minimal Allergy Risk: Our products are safety tested, allergy tested clinically tested and dermatologist tested to ensure avoidance of any ingredients that might be skin sensitizers.
- Calming: jane iredale makes a conscious effort to include ingredients in their products that are calming and soothing because they believe that this can measurably contribute to skin health.
- Natural Preservatives: Where preservative are needed, we use a combination of natural preservatives, always excluding parabens and phenoxyethanol.
- Particle Size: We have tested all of our minerals under laboratory conditions. Results show that there are no nano-size minerals in any of our products.
- Range of Foundation Shades: Our variety of foundation shades satisfies the needs of customers in more than 40 countries.
- Finishes: The interaction of high-quality minerals with light is what gives them their celebrated soft-focus effect. Our line includes a variety of foundations that offer a range of finishes from sheer to full, from luminescent to velvety.
Cruelty-Free: Cruelty-free makeup has always been at the core of the brand. It is certified cruelty-free by CCIC, animal-free testing, and does not sell jane Iredale products in markets where animal testing is required.